Some lessons focus on topics which reflect life in the course location, as we think that the cultural aspects are just as important as the linguistic ones. They also focus on your daily life and your future. Another important aspect is intercultural learning; the understanding of different cultures, which you will get by working and learning with students from other countries.
We have a strong commitment to learning at Europa School of English. Our teaching team will offer you all the support you need to improve your English skills!
- Small classes with max. 15 students
- Placement Test on the 1st day of school
- Learning groups of similar levels
- International classes
- Different courses available
- Certificate for your language level according to ‘The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages’ (CEFR)
- Teachers are native speakers or have the level of a native speaker
- Teachers have special training to teach English as a foreign language (TEFL or PGCE)
- All teaching material is provided in the course centre
- Our own language schools are accredited by the British Council and we are a member of English UK
- Learn more than a language: Our teaching concept integrates intercultural experience