10 lessons of 45 minutes per week, Add-On to the General Course,
levels B1 to C1, minimum age 16
- Motivated native level teachers
- Small international classes of max. 15 students
- Weekly start date possible
- Accommodation available
- Students looked after both inside and outside the classroom
Included In The Price
- Conversation Club
- Tutorials with your teacher
- All teaching materials
- Free Wifi in school
Your Language Course
You’d like to pass the IELTS exam and be very well prepared for it? Our IELTS Preparation Add-On can be booked with our General English Course to give you the perfect combination of confidence and skill for your upcoming IELTS exam. This add-on has to be combined with our General English Course in which our qualified native level teachers help you work on your fluency and accuracy in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
The 10 additional lessons focus on the preparation for the Academic IELTS examination. IELTS is a widely accepted qualification if you need to study at university or work where English is the language of communication. The minimum age for our IELTS add-on is 16 years. Your level of English should be between intermediate and advanced.
During the IELTS Preparation lessons you will:
- Prepare for the four components of IELTS; Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking
- Develop your grammar and pronunciation whilst studying Academic English
- Acquire strategies and techniques for taking the IELTS examination
- The course includes IELTS practice papers and sample test materials
- Expand your Academic English vocabulary
- Experienced tutors give personal guidance
Please note, the exam fee is not included in the price. The 10 Add-on lessons take place Monday to Friday from 1:45 to 3:15 pm after the General English Course and a lunch break.
If you would like to find out your level of English according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages, take our free online test.
How We Teach
Pair work, group work and individual study patterns: We believe a relaxed learning environment is the most effective way to improve so we use lots of games, task-based activities and discussions which gives our students the chance to use what they learn in real communicative contexts.
We have internet access in all classrooms and interactive whiteboards in some classrooms.
Our syllabus is based around the common European framework. All other learning materials are provided. Our teachers’ resource room is well-stocked with classic and new teaching materials.
Your Day At Europa School
|General English In The Morning|
Lessons 1 & 2 General English
Lessons 3 & 4 General English
|Add-Ons In The Afternoon|
|Workshops & Clubs|
Monday: Walk and talk
No tuition on bank holidays:
01/01*, 29/03, 01/04*, 01/05, 06/05*, 27/05* and 26/08/2024*.
No refund is offered for lessons not taught on public holidays. Lessons will not be made up.
* Please note: Tuesday start if the bank holiday is a Monday.