10 lessons of 45 minutes per week, Add-On to the General Course,
levels A1 to C1, minimum age 16
- Motivated native level teachers
- Small international classes of max. 15 students
- Weekly start date possible
- Accommodation available
- Students looked after both inside and outside the classroom
Included In The Price
- Conversation Club
- Tutorials with your teacher
- All teaching materials
- Free Wifi in school
Your Language Course
The Intensive English Add-On is for all those who would like to make the most of their stay and work as intensively as possible on their English skills. It must be booked with our General English Course in which our qualified native level teachers focus on fluency and accuracy in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
The 10 additional afternoon lessons are for students of all levels of English, from beginner to advanced, and the minimum age is 16.
During the Intensive English Add-On lessons you will:
- apply practical language skills learned in the general English course to real-life situations.
- engage in exercises to enhance your ability to make requests, apologize, express feelings, negotiate, and more.
- focus on speaking and listening skills relevant to functional communication.
- work on improving your pronunciation for effective everyday conversations.
- develop proficiency in using English for specific, functional purposes.
- deepen your understanding of effective communication in personal, social, and professional contexts.
- This course prioritizes practical language application for real-world situations, ensuring you can confidently communicate in various everyday scenarios.
The 10 Add-On lessons take place Monday to Friday from 1:45 to 3:15 pm after the General English Course and a lunch breach.
If you would like to find out your level of English according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages, take our free online test.
How We Teach
Pair work, group work and individual study patterns: We believe a relaxed learning environment is the most effective way to improve so we use lots of games, task-based activities and discussions which gives our students the chance to use what they learn in real communicative contexts.
We have internet access in all classrooms and interactive whiteboards in some classrooms.
Our syllabus is based around the common European framework. All other learning materials are provided. Our teachers’ resource room is well-stocked with classic and new teaching materials.
Your Day At Europa School
|General English In The Morning|
Lessons 1 & 2 General English
Lessons 3 & 4 General English
|Add-Ons In The Afternoon|
|Workshops & Clubs|
Monday: Walk and talk
No tuition on bank holidays:
01/01*, 29/03, 01/04*, 01/05, 06/05*, 27/05* and 26/08/2024*.
No refund is offered for lessons not taught on public holidays. Lessons will not be made up.
* Please note: Tuesday start if the bank holiday is a Monday.