English At Work
10 lessons of 45 minutes per week, Add-On to the General Course,
levels A1 to C1, minimum age 16
- Motivated native level teachers
- Small international classes of max. 15 students
- Weekly start date possible
- Accommodation available
- Students looked after both inside and outside the classroom
Included In The Price
- Conversation Club
- Tutorials with your teacher
- All teaching materials
- Free Wifi in school
Your Language Course
Need to use English in your daily tasks at work and feel you could do with some help? Then the English At Work Add-On is just right for you. It has to be combined with our General English course in which our qualified native level teachers will help you gain more confidence when using the English language and improve your fluency and accuracy in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
English At Work Contents
This Add-On helps you improve all aspects of your work communication skills focusing on all areas in a professional context such as writing professional letters and emails, answering phone calls, taking a message, delivering presentations and much more.
The 10 additional lessons are designed for students with an elementary to advanced level of English.
During the English At Work lessons you will work on:
- Planning, designing and delivering presentations
- Planning, designing and delivering an elevator pitch
- Negotiations, interviews and scheduling
- Reading, listening to and responding to authentic business materials
- Producing a range of business texts (letters, CVs, emails, social media posts, cover letters, reports etc)
- Describing data
The 10 Add-on lessons take place Monday to Friday from 1:45 to 3:15 pm after the General English Course and a lunch breach.
If you would like to find out your level of English according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages, take our free online test.
How We Teach
Pair work, group work and individual study patterns: We believe a relaxed learning environment is the most effective way to improve so we use lots of games, task-based activities and discussions which gives our students the chance to use what they learn in real communicative contexts.
We have internet access in all classrooms and interactive whiteboards in some classrooms.
Our syllabus is based around the common European framework. All other learning materials are provided. Our teachers’ resource room is well-stocked with classic and new teaching materials.
Your Day At Europa School
|General English In The Morning|
Lessons 1 & 2 General English
Lessons 3 & 4 General English
|Add-Ons In The Afternoon|
English At Work
|Workshops & Clubs|
Monday: Walk and talk
No tuition on bank holidays:
01/01*, 29/03, 01/04*, 01/05, 06/05*, 27/05* and 26/08/2024*.
No refund is offered for lessons not taught on public holidays. Lessons will not be made up.
* Please note: Tuesday start if the bank holiday is a Monday.