Working Life Programme For Students Aged 15+
Alternanza Scuola Lavoro
At our school in Bournemouth we welcome groups from 5 students up to 90 students between January and 1st July, and again from 26th August, until the end of the year. This package is focused on the criteria of Alternanza Scuola Lavoro with skills and knowledge about working life after school.
Our dedicated IP staff members are available at any time and happy to assist with the group on site. Daily meetings with the group leaders are held in order to make sure everything is OK. For full details of the supervision levels for all our students please click here.
The 6 night basic package is very competitively priced and includes:
- Full board in homestay
- Local bus pass for the duration of the stay
- 30 lessons (morning & afternoons) focused on see programme
- Placement test online prior to arrival
- Maximum of 15 students per class
- Teaching materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Welcome Meeting; 2 afternoon activities (orientation tour and indoor cinema)
- Cream Tea & Graduation Ceremony
- Free Group Leaders according to the group size
- Member of Europa School staff to support the group
- Return airport transfer from all London Airports to/from Bournemouth
Add-ons are possible, the programme is very flexible. You can choose from:
- Additional night/s
- Group Leader/s can choose different type of accommodation (e.g. students in homestay, Group Leaders in Hotel
- Additional accompanied half and full day excursions
- Additional activities like Adventure Golf or Bowling, Quiz night and Karaoke
- Additional workshops like Literature and Poetry afternoon
Please send us a Get a Quote and we will get back to you within 36 working hours.