Ministay For Students Aged 10+
At our school in Bournemouth we welcome groups from 5 students up to 90 students between January and 28th June, and again from 24th August, until the end of the year. We have large and spacious indoor facilities catering for all sorts of activities and a spacious bistro for meals in a warm atmosphere with free soft drinks, coffee and tea for Group Leaders. We are a 10-minute walk to the cliffs, 10 minutes to the beach and just 15 minutes to the City Centre. In 2023 we welcomed more than 1000 students to our spacious school in Bournemouth.
Our dedicated IP staff members are available at any time and happy to assist with the group on site. Daily meetings with the group leaders are held in order to make sure everything is OK. For full details of the supervision levels for all our students please click here.
The 6 night basic package is very competitively priced and includes:
- Full board in homestay
- Local bus pass for the duration of the stay
- 20 lessons (mainly morning, rarely afternoons)
- Placement test online prior to arrival
- Maximum of 15 students per class
- Teaching materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Welcome Meeting; 2 afternoon activities (orientation tour and another activity)
- Cream Tea & Graduation Ceremony
- Free Group Leaders according to the group size
- Member of Europa School staff to support the group
- Return airport transfer from all London Airports to/from Bournemouth
Add-ons are possible, the programme is very flexible. You can choose among
- Additional night/s
- Group Leader/s can choose different type of accommodation (e.g. students in homestay, Group Leaders in Hotel)
- Additional accompanied half and full day excursions
- Additional lessons
- Additional activities like Adventure Golf or Bowling, Quiz night and Karaoke
- Additional workshops like Literature and Poetry afternoon
Please send us a Get a Quote and we will get back to you within 36 working hours.
Our Ministay Course design
“CRACKING THE BRITISH CODE” COURSE
The "Cracking the British Code" course is a 5-day program designed for teenagers to explore and appreciate British culture. It offers a blend of interactive activities, language learning, and cultural immersion. The course covers various themes, including British landscapes, royalty, food, adventure planning, and storytelling. Participants can expect to enhance their language skills, create lasting memories, and gain cultural awareness. The program aims to provide a fun and enriching experience for young learners, helping them connect with people from diverse backgrounds. Enroll now to uncover the secrets of British culture.